HOW TO JOIN?
- Purchase FFX e-juice(s) at www.fcukinflava.com or from our official distributors & resellers.
- Scratch the lucky pin & scan the QR code via any QR code scanner.
- Click on “Join Now” button in the contest section.
- Fill in all the personal details including the 3-digit lucky pin number (scratch code) & click “SUBMIT ENTRY NOW”.
- Enjoy & Vape On!
KEEP THE BOTTLE until the end of the contest, bottles with the selected QR code number
will be considered as the proof of the winner to redeem the prize.
The Contest is open to all Malaysians and residents of Malaysia of Malaysia aged 18 years old and above as of 02/12/2017.
Minors are stictly prohibited from participate this contest.
Grand Prize: KTM Duke 250 x 1 winner [one (1) each]
1st Prize: iPhone 8 x 1 winner [one (1) each]
2nd Prize: Play Station 4 (PS4) x 1 winner [one (1) each]
3rd Prize: Cash RM1000 x 1 winner [one (1) each]
Consolation Prize: Mystery goodies bag x 10 winners [one (1) each]
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The FFX Scan & Win Contest [“Contest”] is organised by VS Familia Sdn. Bhd. [1164819-U] [“the Organiser”] and is only open to all Malaysians and residents of Malaysia aged 18 years and above as of 02/12/2017 [each a “Participant” and collectively, the “Participants”]. Proof of identification documents may be required.
- The Organiser reserves the right in its sole discretion, without prior notice, and without any liability to any person, at any time to change the Terms and Conditions including to change the Contest Period, make Prize substitutions, cancel, terminate or suspend the Contest in whole or in part. In the event of any changes to the Terms and Conditions, Participants agree that their continued participation in the Contest will constitute their acceptance of the Terms and Conditions (as changed).
- The Organiser’s decision on all matters relating to the Contest including judging and selection of winners will be final, binding and conclusive on all Participants, and no correspondence or appeals will be entertained.
- By submitting an entry to the Contest, Participants are deemed to have understood and agreed to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
- All costs and expenses incurred and/or arising from the participation in the Contest, including without limitation, telecommunications, network, Short Messaging Services, postal and all such other charges and out-of-pocket expenses as may be incurred by a Participant during or in connection with the Contest shall be borne by the Participant.
- Proof of submission of an entry is not proof of receipt, and the Organiser shall not be liable for any delay, lost, damaged and/or non-receipt of submissions. The Organiser is not responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction, unauthorized access to, or alteration of, user or member communications, or any problems or technical malfunction of our telecommunications network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of e-mail or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet.
- Where the eligibility age prescribed in the Schedule to Conditions of Entry is only open to all Malaysians and residents of Malaysia aged 18 years and above as of 02/12/2017 [each a “Participant” and collectively, the “Participants”].
- The Organiser may require a Participant to provide proof of eligibility to participate in the Contest including without limitation, and identification documents.
The following groups of persons shall not be eligible to participate in the Contest:
(a) Employees of the Organiser and its group of companies and their immediate family members (spouse, children, parents, siblings, and their spouses); and
(b) Employees of the Organiser’s agencies associated with the Contest and their immediate families (spouse, children, parents, siblings, and their spouses).
The following entries will be disqualified:
(a) unclear, incomplete, duplicate, copies, illegible or incorrect entries; and/or
(b) entries that violate the Terms and Conditions, any applicable laws and/or regulations.
In addition, the Organiser reserves the right to disqualify any Participant that:
(a) undermines, has or attempted to undermine the operation of the Contest by fraud, cheating or deception; and/or
(b) are not eligible or unable to provide proof of eligibility to participate in the Contest for verification by Organiser when requested.
In the event of a disqualification after a Prize has been awarded, the Organiser reserves the right to demand for the return of the Prize or payment of its value from the disqualified Participant.
- The Organiser, its agents, sponsors and representatives shall have no liability to any Participant who defaults in collecting the Prizes in accordance with the Prize Claim/Delivery Date in any respect whatsoever. The Organiser reserves the right to determine how uncollected Prizes will be dealt with.
- Prizes are strictly not transferable, assignable, exchangeable or redeemable by the Participant in any other form or manner other than that specified by the Organiser.
- Any additional costs not specifically stated in the Schedule to Conditions of Entry in relation to a Prize shall be the responsibility of the Winner.
- All Prizes must be taken according to the terms and conditions of the Organiser, its agent, sponsor or third party providing the Prizes.
- Prize(s) are given out on an “as it is” basis. The Prize shall be used/taken entirely at the risk of the Participants and the Organiser excludes all warranties and liabilities in connection with the Prize to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Prizes must be claimed in person unless the Organiser prescribes other modes of collection.
The Organiser may use a Participant’s entry including without limitation, photos, drawings, text, and any other content or information submitted for purposes of the Contest (collectively the “Materials”), and the Participant’s name, and/or likeness, for advertising, publicity and promotion of any goods or services of the Organiser, for an unlimited time throughout the world without compensation, and in any media. The Participant shall do all things necessary to give effect to this if requested by the Organiser.
Each Participant agrees to indemnify, release and hold harmless each of the Organiser, its holding, subsidiary or related companies as defined in the Companies Act 2016 (“VS Familia Sdn. Bhd.”), directors, officers, employees, agents, sponsors and/or representatives against any and all losses, rights, claims, actions and damages (including special, indirect and consequential damages) arising from or incurred as a result of the Participant’s participation in the Contest, acceptance of any Prize, and/or the use of the Participant’s entry and/or likeness in connection with the Contest or violation of the Terms and Conditions.
Limitation of Liability
- The Participant’s participation in the Contest shall be at the Participant’s own risk.
- The Organiser, VS Familia Sdn. Bhd., its, directors, officers, employees, agents, sponsors and/or representatives shall not be liable to any Participant in respect of any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, or for personal injury suffered or sustained by the Participant arising out of or in connection with the participation by the Participant in the Contest, as well as the redemption and/or utilisation of any Prize won.
- All transportation, accommodation, personal costs and/or any other costs, fees and/or related expenses that are incurred to participate in the Contest and to redeem the Prize is the sole responsibility of the Winners.
- The Organiser disclaim any responsibilities for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay, failure in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction, unauthorized access to, or alteration of, user or member communications, or any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, the website, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, system, apparatus, software, failure of e-mail or receipt of entry on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet and/or telecommunication services.
- Winners and/or their heirs shall assume full liability and responsibility in case of any liability, mishap, injury, damage, claim or accidents [including death] resulting from their participation in the Contest, redemption and/or utilisation of the Prizes and agree to release and hold the Organiser free and harmless of any liability.
- The Organiser, its agents, sponsors and/or representatives shall not be liable to perform any of their obligations in respect of the Contest and the Terms and Conditions where they are unable to do so as a result of circumstances beyond their control and shall not be liable to compensate the Participants in any manner whatsoever in such circumstances.
- Any names, trademarks or logos used and or reproduced in any materials (including marketing and promotional materials) in connection with this Contest, in particular that relates to the Prize, are the properties of their respective owners. This Contest and the Organiser are not affiliated with, or endorsed or sponsored by, the relevant owners, unless otherwise communicated, and such owners are not part of the Organiser’s group of companies.
- The Participants shall not be entitled to assign any of the rights or sub-contract any of the obligations herein. The Organiser shall be entitled to assign or sub-license the whole or any part of its rights hereunder to any third party as may be determined by the Organiser.
- The invalidity, illegality or unenforceability of any terms hereunder shall not affect or impair the continuation in force of the remainder of the Terms and Conditions of the Contest.
- Where the Terms and Conditions of the Contest is prepared in English and any other language(s) in the event of any inconsistency between the English language and the other language(s), the English language version shall prevail and govern in all respects.
- The Terms and Conditions of the Contest shall be construed, governed and interpreted in accordance the laws of Malaysia.
- By participating in the Contest, Participants agree to be bound by the Contest Rules and Regulations, and the decisions of the Organiser.
- By participating in the “FFX Scan & Win Contest”, You consent for VS Familia Sdn. Bhd. and any of its holding, subsidiary or related companies as defined in the Companies Act 2016 (“VS Familia Sdn. Bhd.”) and service providers, agents and contractors who provide administrative and business support to us and act on our behalf (“Authorised Third Parties”) (collectively “Organiser”, “us”, “we” or “our”) to process your personal information provided in the lucky draw entry for purposes of the “FFX Scan & Win Contest”. This includes disclosing your name to the general public when you become a winner in a contest or participate in our events by publishing your name, photographs and other personal information without compensation for advertising and publicity purposes.
- The Organiser may also use your personal information for purposes of contacting and sending to you marketing and promotional information or materials about our products, services, samples, any promotions, events or contests organised by the Organiser. Please indicate your option on the form if you agree to the use of your personal information for this purpose.
- In the event that you agree to share and disclose personal information of a person whom you intend to refer to the Organiser, you acknowledge that you have obtained the consent of that person to share and disclose his/her personal information to us and to being contacted by us.
- To the extent that the applicable law allows, you have the right to request for access to, request for a copy of, request to update or correct, your personal information held by us.
All your written requests or queries should be addressed to:
- Address: VS Familia Sdn. Bhd., 71, Jalan Taman Perniagaan Senawang 1, Taman Perniagaan Senawang, 70450 Senawang, Negeri Sembilan.
- Web Form : http://fcukinflava.com/contact/
- Call us : 06-676 0744
Please note the Organiser requires your personal information in order to process your participation in the “FFX Scan & Win Contest” without which we will not be able to process your application.