The policy sets out the different areas where user’s privacy is concerned and outlines the obligations & requirements of the users, the website and website owners. Furthermore, the way this website processes, stores and protects user data and information will also be detailed
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect information from you when you register on our site or fill out a form. If you place an order with us, we will require personal information from you to be able to process the order, which may include your name, delivery address, email address, contact number, credit/debit card details, billing and delivery address.
We may also collect the following data from you:
-Information that you provide to us by filling in forms on our website. This can include Information at the time of registering to use our website or subscribing to any service which we provide (for example, newsletter
-When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
– We may ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion
– If you contact us, we may keep a record of the correspondence for a certain period for customer service purposes, but we do not use the information submitted through you for marketing purposes.
– Details of transactions you carry out through our website and fulfilment of your orders
– Details of your visits to our website which may include traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise.
Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognise a user’s device and are widely used in order to either make websites, work more efficiently, let you navigate between pages, remember your preferences, and generally improve your user experience. They can also help to ensure that adverts you see online are more relevant to you and your interests
By using fcukinflava.com, you agree to place cookies on your device and accessing them when you visit the site in future. If you want to deny the use and saving of cookies on your computer’s hard drive, you should take necessary steps within your web browsers security settings to block all cookies from fcukinflava.com and its external serving vendors.
You can find more information about cookies at www.allaboutcookies.org
Our website uses Google Analytics, a service which transmits website traffic data to Google servers in the United States. Google Analytics does not identify individual users or associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. We use reports provided by Google Analytics to help us understand website traffic and webpage usage.
If you wish to opt-out from this service, you may install the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
HOW WILL WE USE THIS INFORMATION?
The information we collect from you may be used in the following ways:
– To personalise your experience and ensure that the information on fcukinflava.com is presented to you in the best way possible
– To improve our website – we continuously aim to improve our website by the information and feedback we receive from you
– To improve our customer service – the information received from you help us to more
– To effectively respond to your support needs and customer service requests
– To process transactions
– To send periodic emails – the email address you provide us to process orders may be used to send you information and updates in relation to your order.
To update you on our latest offers, products, news and promotions.
HOW DO WE PROTECT THE INFORMATION WE RECEIVE FROM YOU?
We are always striving to make sure your information is protected by implementing a variety of security measures.
We offer secure ‘https’ to online payment transactional parts of fcukinflava.com website
– Access to your data is password protected and sensitive data (such as credit or debit card information) is protected by SSL encryption when it is exchanged between your web browser and the Fcukin’ Flava service. Also, we don’t keep any details of your credit or debit card to heighten security
– We monitor our systems on a regular basis to minimise the threat of any attacks, as well as testing our systems on a regular basis to identify possible improvements.
– We will do our best to protect your personal data, but there are a number of things you can do to help.
This includes keeping your account safe by creating a strong password that includes a combination of letters, numbers, and symbols in both uppercase and lowercase.
HOW DO WE SHARE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
We do not sell, trade or transfer your personal information.
We work with a number of third parties (service providers) who are experts in their field and assist us in operating the website, conducting our business or servicing you. Each of these service providers has been selected by us for their ability to provide the particular services needed, including their ability to handle sensitive information including your personal information.
If requested, we will share your information to comply with any legal requests.
HOW LONG WE RETAIN YOUR DATA
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website, we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
WHAT RIGHTS YOYOUAVE OVER YOUR DATA?
If you have an account on this site or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
WHERE WE SEND YOUR DATA
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Customer order details will be required from our third parties (payment gateways & courier services) for processing & update purposes.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
On occasion, we may include links to external websites or offer third party products or services on our website and through email communication. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content or activities of these linked websites.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
This policy was last modified on 25th May 2018.